script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.haloscan.com/load/thekaostheory"> The Kaos Theory: Captain's Quarters

Friday, March 04, 2005

Captain's Quarters

This is in reference relating to the issue of the McCain-Feingold campaign Finance Reform. I have cut and paste a blog entry from a highly respected blogger. I would hope that you would consider some type of legislation to remove the restrictive and possibily unconstitutional nature of the Act. Following is the full text of the letter. I strongly hope that your point of view is similar to the author and my beliefs. My personal opinion is this type of action is next to impossible to enforce nor prudent in action. The following has been cut and pasted from: http://www.captainsquartersblog.com/mt/. Being a blogger myself as well as a believer the Constitution is not a "living document", I implore you to do what is right, not what is expedient.


This is what I used as a forward to Sen. Ron Wyden and Sen. Gordon Smith of Oregon regarding the Captains' response to the Bradley Scott kerfuffle. I just had to use "kerfuffle" once.
|