script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.haloscan.com/load/thekaostheory"> The Kaos Theory: Democrats hate America

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Democrats hate America

OpinionJournal - Best of the Web Today

This is going to be a on going feature here at thekaostheory, pointing out how the Dem's are 100% unamerican.

This takes the cake. I'm beginning to decisively conclude that the Dem's don't give a rats ass about this country. They relish in anything bad that happens to the US. Whether it be militarily, economically or socially. Here's a couple of excerpts from the Jon Stewart show via the James Taranto's's Best of the Web.

Soderberg: Well, I think, you know, as a Democrat, you don't want anything nice to happen to the Republicans, and you don't want them to have progress. But as an American, you hope good things would happen. I think the way to look at it is, they can't credit for every good thing that happens, but they need to be able to manage it. I think what's happening in Lebanon is great, but it's not necessarily directly related to the fact that we went into Iraq militarily.

Get it, "as a Democrat you don't want anything nice to happen to the Republicans, and you don't want them to have progress". But what if that it is good for the country as a whole? These people are deranged and truly do not care for or even like this country. They can't see past their myopic view and even hint at givng GWB any credit for what is going on. "but it's not necessarily directly related to the fact that we went into Iraq militarily." then what did cause it? France, Germany and Russia sure didn't help any. Maybe it's some mysterious force of the universe that caused all those people to empty into the streets of Beirut and demand the Syrians out of their country?

More:
Stewart: This could be unbelievable!

Soderberg:---series of Nobel Peace Prizes here, which--it may well work. I think that, um, it's--

Stewart: [buries head in hands] Oh my God! [audience laughter] He's got, you know, here's--

Soderberg: It's scary for Democrats, I have to say.

Stewart: He's gonna be a great--pretty soon, Republicans are gonna be like, "Reagan was nothing compared to this guy." Like, my kid's gonna go to a high school named after him, I just know it.

Soderberg: Well, there's still Iran and North Korea, don't forget. There's hope for the rest of us.
Once again they just don't get it, if we went into North Korea and rid the country of it's evil dictator, they would say what about country xyz? When xyz was taken care of the would go down to the next problem on the list. What about...fill in the blank....These people were in power for 8 long years and they couldn't do .001% of what has been accomplished in 4 years.

One nice thing to come out of this exchange was when Jon Stewert said the following.

Stewart: [crossing fingers] Iran and North Korea, that's true, that is true [audience laughter]. No, it's--it is--I absolutely agree with you, this is--this is the most difficult thing for me to--because, I think, I don't care for the tactics, I don't care for this, the weird arrogance, the setting up. But I gotta say, I haven't seen results like this ever in that region.


There might be some hope but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Update: Here's the link to the video feed.
|