script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.haloscan.com/load/thekaostheory"> The Kaos Theory: Mount Ranier

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Mount Ranier


Mount Rainier Posted by Hello

One reason why I like living in this part of the country is its diversity and I don't mean that in a PC way. From Portland on just about anyday, in any direction, you can drive 1 to 2 hours and come across tremendous forests, meandering rivers and wide open beaches. I've got oodles more pics like the ones I have posted(scroll down to see more). It's hard not to shoot a decent picture around here. I'm currently using a Cannon G3. I just started fiddling with the manual settings but I like the presets on it. They seem to work well. Most of the shots are using the setting for photographing outdoors during the day. I have Photoshop I can't seem to find the time to really learn it(note to self:could be doing that instead of typing nonsense).
|