script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.haloscan.com/load/thekaostheory"> The Kaos Theory: Testaclese - The Big Happy Penis

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Testaclese - The Big Happy Penis

Testaclese - The Big Happy Penis
Anytime I see people standing up to all this PC nonsense, I get that happy feeling deep in my soul. God I hate PC. Blacks call each other the N word all the time but if I call somebody the N word. I'm toast. My life would be ruined. Speech at one time used to be free but I'm afraid it's only free to those who follow the strict PC ideology. When Trent Lott was raked over the coals for praising Strom Thurmond the entire media establishment had a collective orgasm but dare point out the "Conscience of the Senate" democrat Robert Bird was the Grand Kleagle of the KKK, all you will hear are crickets chirping.
|