script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.haloscan.com/load/thekaostheory"> The Kaos Theory: Theorem on Salary....

Friday, May 06, 2005

Theorem on Salary....

I was just playing one of my favorite activities when I'm bored it's called "next blog". It's an easy game to play and I'm positive I'm not the only one playing it. All you have to do is click on the "next blog" button provided you use blogger. I'm not sure if I should be worried about what I find or worried about the people who have time to find it out.


Theorem on Salary....
Dilbert's Theorem on Salary states that engineers and
scientists never earn
as much salary as business executives ,salespeople &
Management guys This
theorem can now be supported by a mathematical
equation based on the
following three postulates:

Postulate 1: Knowledge is Power (Knowledge=Power)

Postulate 2: Time is Money (Time=Money)

Postulate 3:
(as every engineer knows):
Power =Work/Time

It therefore follows:

Knowledge = Work / Time
and since Time = Money,

we have:

Knowledge =Work / Money.

Solving for Money, we get:

Money = Work/Knowledge

Thus, as Knowledge approaches Zero,

Money approaches infinity, regardless of the amount of
Work done.

Conclusion 1:

The Less you Know, the More you Make.

Conclusion 2:

This is the reason why your BOSS is paid more.
|